You must join or be a current member of the National CSTA before you can join the Southern Nevada Chapter
Who should join as a CSTA Individual Member?
CSTA Individual Members include: elementary school teachers, middle school teachers, high school computing teachers, college/university computer science faculty and education faculty, and members from industry interested in supporting computer science education and teachers.
Individual Membership Benefits
- CSTA Voice bi-monthly publication
- Free classroom posters and career resource materials for students
- Preferred registration for the CSTA annual conference (CS&IT)
- Access to professional development videos and podcasts
- Access to reports on key topics such as teacher certification, national standards, research, and equity
- Access to virtual binders on key topics such as Careers, Equity, Teaching Strategies, and Computational Thinking
- Access to research on computer science education
- CSTA Advocate Blog featuring Announcements, Breaking News, and Points of Interest
- Full voting privileges and volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in the member information forums to provide valuable information for shaping educational policy
- TechNews, ACM’s online IT news digest
CSTA also offers institutional memberships for universities, colleges, and organizations that support CSTA’s missions.